Slant bed Turret CNC
TX Series – Slant bed Turret CNC Lathe (with tailstock) – TX300-5
Max.swing diameter (mm) : 400
Machining diameter : Ð¤300
Chuck size (inch) : 6″
Spindle speed (r/min) : 45-4500
Spindle bore (mm) : Ð¤46
Through-rod material diameter : Ð¤35
X/Z axis travel (mm) : 250/500
X/Z axis fast moving speed (r/min) : 30
X/Z axis repeatability (mm) : ±0.003
X/Z axis motor power (kw) : 1.3/1.3
Center high (mm) : 80
Max.cutting length (mm) : 300
Spindle motor power (kw) : 5.5
System minimum resolution (mm) : 0.001
Machine Power (kw) : 9
Net Weight(kg) : 3000
Dimension (L—W—H)(mm) : 2060—1300—1800
- Machine tool control system uses Taiwan SYNTEC system. Other brand control system can be chosen.
- Machine tool bed is casting with resin sand, its features strong vibration resistance and difficult deformation. Lather bed 45°, the inclined placement of lathe carriage and tool holder makes machine tool operation and chip removal more convenient. CNC36C/46C pleasant design appearance and less space occupation.
- High-precision spindle, comprising Japan NSK precise bearings; Three-jaw hydraulic chunk or other elastic clamp can be directly fitted on the main shaft flange.
- The drive part of machine tool uses HIWIN/PMI high precision P3 class ball bearing screw and high speed linear slide rail, a famous brand from Taiwan and is provided with computer automatic lubrication system for forced lubrication of linear guide rail and ball bearing screw. For X axis and Z axis, high rigidity linear slide rail is adopted with optimum span between rails through calculation. With low resistance, high rigidity and high precision, the displacement speed can reach up to 24M/min so as to improve working efficiency and reduce processing time.
- Machinable for long axial and large plate of products; Easy to process, slender bar can be equipped with following tool holder.