Glass Mirror Tempered Glass
- It is much 5 times stronger than common glass, once the glass broken, the glass will be broken into small, cubical, cubical fragments, so it is harmless for people.
- Suitable for use as a safety glass as defined by consumer product safety association 16CFR 1201, ANSI Z 97.1 1984 and BS 6262.
- Conforms to American standards ASTM C1048.
- Curtain walls of buildings.
- Exterior and Interior for buildings.
- Interior spandrels for wall partitions, diffuser, and decorative paneling.
- Showroom, lobby facades, escalator side plates, staircase handrails.
- Viewing portions for sports complexes, resorts and airports.